Mission Trip to France 2016
MISSION TRIP TO FRANCE 2016
France Trip Details:
June 23rd – July 7th
Contact: Scott Sawrey (425)757-4319, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach French nationals working with Doug & Krista Livie who are church planters with World Venture.
Team of 12 people from Highlands Community Church
Chevry-Cossigly France is a suburb about 20 miles east of Paris (near Euro Disney), where the Livie’s have planted a church in an industrial building. The local community has responded well to the new church and construction and outreach activities are expected to further reaching into that community.
What & When: June 23rd to July 7th
English camp June 27th to July 1st
Looking for a total of 6 leaders to lead different themes from the US, such as baseball or music or a similar theme to teach English and share the gospel with French youth that are studying English in school.
Construction work June 27th to July 1st
A team of 4 to 6 for Interior work with walls, mudding tapping, painting etc.
What you need to know:
- People feel safe after terrorist attacks, and this location is a long distance from the attacks in Paris
- Cost will be approximately $2,300 (including food, lodging, airfare), we will include 2-3 days for sight-seeing. (does not include personal spending). We will be looking at purchasing airline tickets by mid- May. Turn in non-refundable deposit of $500 by Sunday, May 1st.
- As a team we will be raising funds
- We will host a kick off meeting in February and expect monthly meetings after that.
- High school age students are welcome and will be included in activities
- You will need a valid passport with 6+ months remaining when the trip begins (recommended). I will need your passport numbers for airline ticket purchases.
What you need to do:
- Pray if God would have you join our trip
- Bring $500 non-refundable deposit by May 1st
- Prepare Application in the back of the Short Term Missions handbook
- Validate Passport status
- Attend team meetings & begin fund raising