REGISTER FOR OUTDOOR SERVICES ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 27 | 8:30, 10, 11:30 AM | HIGHLANDS RENTON
SPACE IS LIMITED (200 per service), PRE SIGN UP REQUIRED
Interested in serving as part of one of our outdoor service teams? Let us know here.
Student ministry SERVICES
SUNDAY MORNINGS | 11:30 AM | HIGHLANDS RENTON FLC
7th–12th GRADE |
SPACE IS LIMITED (50 per service)
PRE SIGN UP REQUIRED
INFO & HEALTH GUIDELINES
We are thrilled to be meeting together in person for outdoor services each Sunday morning! Join us for live worship and preaching out in the field at Highlands Renton. If you are not comfortable attending in person yet, we fully support that decision and will continue to offer all our regular online service times.
For those wanting to attend these special services, please take time to go over the important information below, and note that space is limited to 200 people per service (RSVP required in advance, and space will fill up quickly!)
- In order to care for our church family and community, we are closely following all CDC and local health agency recommendations and guidelines.
- If you are high risk or are experiencing symptoms of any kind, do not attend.
- Masks are required before, during, and after service (please bring your own).
- Please stay 6 feet apart (from anyone outside your home)
- Services will be touchless (no passing of offering, programs, etc.)
- Chairs are provided but you are also welcome to bring your own. Our chairs will be sanitized between each service.
- We are safely serving bottled water, iced coffee, and hot coffee.
- No kids programming (services are family friendly and activity packs will be available for families).
- Bathrooms will be available on site.
- Our team will be cleaning before, during, and after each service.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the service time for which you RSVP, and please plan on leaving 10 minutes after your service time is complete.
Thanks for helping us care for the health of our church family and community as we gather. If you have questions or need to cancel your RSVP, please email Zeb Greenfield: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to see you on Sunday mornings!